Post 1: Who I am?

 My name is Catalina Santos, and i am from lived Santiago. I´m 18 years old. I live with my family in Maipú and my dog. I would like it to be in the south but i´m not complaining. I don´t spend much time with them because i train from monday to Saturday and only go to sleep. 

I studied my secondary education at the Liceo 7 Teresa de Prats and Liceo Tajamar. Wanted to studied Psicology or Veterinary medicine but here i am. 

I am person productive and i love sports but also eat sweets or chocolate. I train soccer every day, maybe that´s why i have a weakness with sweets jajaj. 

I would like to have vacations and be able to sleep for a thousand years. I don´t want more university.  






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post example

Post 4: Favorite food

Post 3: Favorite technological device